MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY, ROHTAK
(A State University established under Haryana Act No. XXV of 1975)
- Students are admitted to the M.Sc. programme on the basis of an All-India entrance examination conducted by Jwahar Lal Nehru University (JNU) and through MDU merit List
- Programme is supported by Department of Biotechnology (DBT) , Govt. of India
- Total intake of students in this programme is 20
- Theory courses is based on Choice Based Credit System
- Programme places particular emphasis on practical learning
- CMBT also emphasis on enhancing the communication and comprehension skills
- Dissertation in final semester
- Journal Club
- CMBT offers multi and inter-disciplinary doctoral programme to train outstanding students in basic and applied research.
- Students can secure admission to the Ph.D. program of CMBT after qualifying entrance examination and viva-voce.
- The Students having qualified for Junior Research Fellowship of UGC/CSIR/DBT/ICMR
- CMBT offers state-of-the-art instrumentation facility
- Thrust areas of research includes Immunology, Virology, Genomics , Stem Cell Biology, Diagnostics and Genetic Engineering
Copyright © 2011 MDU ROHTAK· All Rights Reserved